NOW ACCEPTING CHARITABLE TAX DONATIONS AND COMMUNITY GRANT Funding
CHILDREN with Challenges
to participate in clinics and programs held throughout the year. Give the gift of self confidence self esteem, dignity, and inclusion.
Bringing the game of golf to people with cognitive, physical, sensory, health and age related challenges.
Support us in giving Adaptive Golf a voice!
GOLF MORE GIVE MORE
to participate in programs
Helping Our Veterans "get out of bed and out of their heads" by attending clinics twice a month.
Other Engagement opportunities
- Volunteer Opportunities:
- Do you have a passion for Golf?
- Does your organization donate Hours for volunteering?
- We are always open to anyone who wants to help.
- In-kind donation for products and services:
- Equipment - Golf Clubs, Bags, Balls, mobility carts, practice nets.
- Mobility/Single Rider carts-2 Para golfers, Solo Rider, Golf XPress, Fairway Golf Cart
- Mobile Home/RV - Mobile Office and Adaptive Fitting Station as well as house equipment and golf training aids for clinics. This will also act as a platform to display our sponsors and supporters.
- Unique and custom partnerships and sponsorship opportunities are available. Contact Gianna@adaptivegolfers to start an exploratory discussion.
- END of YEAR Benefits and Donations
*Adaptive Golfers is a IRS recognized 501 c 3 non-profit organization and all donations monetary or in kind are eligible for Charitable Tax Benefits.